Saturday 20 October 2018

The Favourite Things Tag

Well, I have been tagged again, this time by Evelyn! Awesome gal, and apparently we share in some of the same interests. (Woot! Go us!) And this particular tag was started by Beth, so, thanks for that!

I must admit though, I’m a tad bit phobic when it comes to having to say something about ‘favourite things’ as…well, I don’t like picking! At least this tag looks fairly safe, so I shall proceed and break the rules with great consideration and caution. (Apologies for the poor quality of the photos!)


Let us begin by listing my favourite things!

Playing Music

I love to play music, and currently can sing, play clarinet, piano, guitar, and ukulele at varying degrees of skill.




Composing Music

Yeup. Love composing and tend to always be working on a piece, developing themes and playing about with extended techniques on instruments. (And dying of shock every time I accidentally get published. *squeals*)


Writing

If you hadn’t worked that one out by now…well…I guess you know! I generally am writing 6 days a week, and if I’m not writing, I’m editing, plotting, daydreaming, or doing one of these other things. (Or school. But y’know. Multitasking)


Reading

BOOKS. ALL OF THE PRECIOUS BOOKS. (Love them. So much.) I read as often as I can, even though that is sadly a lot less these days than it used to be.


Playing Board Games

Look, card games like Magic the Gathering and Yugioh are also up there, but I don’t have enough nerdy friends to play them. (Wouldn't think it seeing that I'm currently writing a DnD campaign.) As it is, our family is mad on board games so I tend to play them a whole heap. (And no. Those are not all of our board games, I just couldn’t fit the rest into the photo neatly.)


Walking/Daydreaming

These two go together seeming that when I go walking, I tend to daydream…


Hanging out with Friends and Fam

To deal with a dodgy myth, us introverts actually do like hanging out with people. We just do it in moderation. So yes. Hanging out with friends and family is a big one for me.



There we go! Seven things posted. I chose to do activities, seeing that otherwise I’d really be on for hours. (Bible, books, Jesus, rain, green grass, smell of paper, aesthetic stuff, etc)

Anyone who wants to do this tag, feel free! On that note, remember that:

When the dog bites,
When the bee stings,
When I’m feeling sad,
I simply remember my favourite things,
And then I don’t feel, 
So bad.



The rules are as follows…

1. Link back to and thank the person who tagged you. (tick)
2. Link back to and thank the blogger who began the tag. (tick)
3. List and picture seven of your favorite things. (tick)
4. Tag at least seven people (Or as many as you can) (*…carefully breaks this rule*)
5. Use the picture from above (tick)
6. List the seven rules. (tick)
7. Have fun! (tick)

Anyone who wants, please enjoy doing this tag!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I had that 'Favourite Things' song in my head from when I first saw the title of this post. XD

    I approve of all your favourite things. *nodnod*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwahaha. The song. XD

      Yay! Glad you approve.

      Delete
  2. Oh my word, that song gets in my head so easily. XD This was great Jess!!! YES FOR SETTLERS OF CATAN. AND YES. INTROVERTS CAN LIKE HANGING OUT WITH PEOPLE. *nods emphatically* XD I may steal this sometime...;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man. It so does, right?
      YAS BOARD GAMER! I love Catan, only issue is that it takes as long to set up as it does to play...
      Ooooh nice! Tell me if you do! *fingerguns*

      Delete